Hey guys. Here's my write up for the end of my test week last week. Overall things went great. I made some HUGE rep PR's and I've put on a LOT of mass. I can't wait to start competing in the 148's this summer. This year's goals are a 400 squat and a 500 pull in the 148 class.
Thursday: Military Press
Military Press: 45x5, 60x5, 75x3, 85x1, 90x12
Slingshot bench: 185x2, 225x2, 225x2, 225x2 (with 25 band pull apart between sets)
Chest Fly/Hammer curl superset: 3x10x35/25
Tabata Push ups
I didnt get as many reps for this as I wanted but it was still a rep PR. I had to lift 4 days in a row this week due to other commitments so I attribute this to fatigue. Hitting 225 for 3 doubles in the SS was also a PR for me that felt good.
Friday: Deadlift
Dynamic Warm Up/Foam Roll
For this I did a VERY extended warm up because of how sore I am. Soon I am going to post a video of all my mobility work I do on my lower body days.
Deadlift: 5x135, 5x225, 3x255, 1x275, 20x295
Tabata Push ups
Tabata Isometric Back Extensions
Here's a video of my deadlifts:
s
I was blown away by the fact that I was able to pull 295 for 20. This has me feeling great going into my 8's wave of Juggernaut.
Now that I have all my rep maxes I'll be able to move up my theoretical maxes. For each rep that I got above 10 in my test week I'm moving my projected maxes (2.5lbs per rep for lower body lifts, 1.25lbs per rep for upper) to base my next wave off of. This week is my deload week. I'm real excited because my body is feeling absolutely burned out. Thats all for today folks. Until next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment