Hi everyone, sorry for the long delay in postings! So last week I started my 5s wave and it has been going pretttttty well. Last Tuesday I went to Boyle's to work out and deadlifted 110 for 6 sets of 5. I've never done that before so that was awesome. After that I did some conditioning work which included sled pushes. Here's a video of that:
Overall not that impressive but still cool and different from what I normally do. My other lifts last week included:
Bench:
4x5x60
Squat:
4x5x110
2x5x95
Military:
5x5x35
1x5x30
Now I'm on week 2 of my 5s wave, and heading into weights that I've never done for reps before. Today was deadlift day, and it was huge! I deadlifted 125 for 3 sets of 5. BIG PR! My last max test, I barely got 125 off the floor. It felt really good too! Here's a video of the lift:
This felt so great! So this week continues with squat and bench on Friday. I'll probably military press over the weekend, but my shoulder has been acting up lately so I'll playing it by ear....so thats all for now! Stay strong!!
p.s. if anyone can tell me what the guy is doing in the background of my deadlift video.....air humps? hmmmm....
No comments:
Post a Comment