Hi everyone-sorry its been awhile since I've posted! So this past week I did my rep test week for the 8s wave of the Juggernaut program. Things have been going well with training and dieting. I'm at 110-111 lbs and need to get down to 105 for the meet in October. Should be pretty easy to do. Here are my numbers from rep test week:
Military Press: 35 for 12
Squat: 110 for 10
Bench: 60 for 2, then 55 for 2
Deadlift: 115 for 6
Overall it was a pretty good week. I was pumped about my squat, seeing as my current PR is 125. Deadlift i was a little disappointed-I definitely could have done at least 10 but the bar was slipping out of my hands so I put it down after 6. Bench was also not my best but 60 for 2 is still pretty good since my PR is 65. Here is a video of my deadlift:
I've also been doing conditioning workouts with Steve once a week. These have been brutal so far, but I always feel great after them. They usually consist of things like ropes, bike sprints, shoulder stabilization exercises, core work, and more. Here is a video from the last workout we did. These are split squats with a bar and kettlebells. The kettlebells hang from the bar on bands, which provides instability. These are rough! My legs were dead the next day.
So this week coming up is my deload week and then I start the 5s wave. So stay tuned! Only 2 months until my first meet! Its crunch time :)
No comments:
Post a Comment