Saturday, September 14, 2013

Bench 9/13/13

               So today was my accessory bench day. I've been playing around with my assistance work a bit to see what feels good and what doesn't. Today's lift went as follows:


Bench: bar x 5, 135 x 3, 165 x 1

Slingshot bench: 205 x 1, 225 x 1, 255 x 1

Here's a video of my slingshot bench: 

Not the cleanest lift in the world but the racks on the bench we're too high for me to set my shoulders.

After this I went back to raw benching and hit 4x1@185 paused.


Assistance:

Bandbell Bench - 35lb Bells, 4x10 Superset with 4x10 Barbell Row @ 135

Bandbell Incline Bench - 25lb Bells, 4x10 Superset with 20 Band Pull Aparts

Finished with some anti rotation ab wheel rollouts and called it a day. Nothing too exciting but tomorrow I get to lift with some Universal Nutrition sponsored athletes so expect some cool footage







No comments:

Post a Comment