Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Chrissy 7/17/12

Today was bench day, my worst lift. I felt pretty shaky today, not quite sure why. Maybe it was due to the fact I was the only female in the weight room surrounded by huge scary guys....? Nah, probably not that. :) So anyways, my workout went as follows:

Dynamic warm-up

Pushups
1x10xBW

Dumbbell Bench
1x10x15

Bench
5x10x45

Incline press
3x15x12

Bentover row
3x15x20

Fly
3x12x10

Tricep Ext
3x12x15

Band Pull-Apart
4x25

Core Workout:
30 crunches
20 bicycles
30 toe touches
20 reverse crunches
50 penguins
30 crunches
50 penguins
40 russian twists
30 bicycles
15 in and outs
20 reverse crunches
10 leg lifts



Stretching and foam rolling


I am DEAD from yesterday. My legs are killing me, every step I take hurts. Like I said....never taking this much time off again. That's it for today...tomorrow is deadlift day and I'm not looking forward to it....gonna be a rough one. Until next time...stay strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment