Monday, July 23, 2012

Chrissy 7/20/12 and 7/23/12

Woops....forgot to blog on Friday! So Friday was deadlift and military press. Normally I wouldn't do these on the same day but I could only work out 3 times last week so I had no choice. Here was my workout:


Dynamic warm-up and foam rolling


Deadlift:
1x5x45
1x5x65
5x5x75
5x5x95

1-leg squat
4x10 each

SLDL
4x10 each

Military Press
5x10x20

Bentover Row
4x10x20

Bicep Curl
4x10x8

Core (same as always)

My deadlift wasn't great-its been awhile since I've deadlifted and I definitely felt it. I was really shaky and barely could do 5 with 95 by the last set. Then my back was seized up all weekend-but thats what I get for not training for a month!

So today was squat day. I finally figured out out to use my juggernaut spreadsheet the right way (my bad) so I'm doing the weights I should be doing now. Here's my workout for today:

Dynamic warm-up and foam rolling

Squat:
1x5x45
1x5x65
1x5x70
3x10x80

Goodmorning:
4x10x55

Split Squat
4x10

Hip Thruster
4x15

Tabata Bike
:20/:10 for 4 min

Core (same as always)

My squat felt pretty good. Tabata biking nearly killed me but I survived. I'm feeling a lot better at the start of this week than I did last week-I'm feeling less shaky and like I have more energy. SO I'm feeling great! Until next time......stay strong

1 comment: