Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Chrissy 4/25/12

Hey guys! My workout this morning was pretty rough. I've been so busy lately that I haven't gotten much sleep. My dance show is this weekend so I've been rehearsing non-stop. My body is so tired and dead! So I was moving pretty slow today. My main lift was bench, which is the one I have the most trouble with. I just really don't like benching! My workout went as follows:

Bench:
5x35, 5x50x5

Incline Bench:
4x10x10

Pullover:
3x12

Skull Crusher:
4x10

1-arm Row:
4x10

Band Pull-Aparts:
3x25

Core:
2 sets of: Bird Dog, Plank, Side Plank, and Supermans, 1 min each

Unfortunately I don't have a video today, sad :( Steve and I decided today to push my max week back since I've missed a few workouts due to traveling. So instead of getting my maxes next week, I'll do them the week after, with Steve. That's all for today! Happy lifting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment