Monday, April 30, 2012

Steve 4/30/2012 Military Press

Today I continued my quest to try and develop some shoulders. This is my last week of my modified Smolov Jr and I'm feeling pretty solid going into my test week next week. Thanks to Moe's burritos and a butt ton of creatine I'm bloated up to about 150lbs and looking pretty thick. Today's workout was as follows:

Dynamic Warm up/ Foam Roll

Military Press: 5x45, 5x7 @95lbs

Pull ups: 8, 8, 8

Bent Over Rows: 9x95, 9x105, 9x105, 9x105

Here's some footage of my military presses: 



Please note the awesome music selection of the fitness center. These felt good considering I'm an awful military presser.




Today's exercise of the day is: Good Morning Squats



Guys, feel bad. Laura Phelps-Sweatt WILL embarrass you. I find that these are amazing for hitting your glutes/hamstrings/erectors and have become one of my favorite exercises. That's all for today folks. Until next time, stay pissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment