Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Steve 5/1/2012 Deadlifts

Today's workout went decently. My deadlift has been feeling tight and didnt feel exactly on this morning but I'm going to attribute that to the fact that it was 8am and I lift like shit in the morning. I was also slightly rushed so I didn't get to do as much as I would have liked. Today's workout went as follows:




Dynamcic warm up/foam roll


Deadlift: 3x135, 2x225, 1x315, 1x315, 1x365, 2x405, 2x405, 1x405, 1x 405, 1x405


I wanted to hit 405 for 5 doubles but I just wasn't feeling 100%. Also, Moe's Monday reared its ugly head during my first set. Here's what I mean:



I dont know about you but I find me farting during deadlifts hilarious.






Anyway, I tried to squat after this but my lower back was so tired that it couldn't keep the pressure off of my hip so I stopped and finished the day with 4x15 KB swings @ 45lbs.






Today's exercise of the day is: Iron Crosses



Ignore the annoying dialogue. These are another good one for warming up the hips and I do them on a daily basis. Do 10 each leg as a part of your dynamic warm up. 




Well, that's all for today folks. Until next time, stay pissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment