Like I said in my last post, this has been a hectic week so I'm playing catch up with my blog posts. Here's yesterdays bench workout:
Dynamic Warm up/ Foam roll
Bench: 5x45, 5x95, 5x10 @ 115
Bent over rows: 5x10 @ 95
Incline bench: 4x10 @ 95
Facepulls: 4x25 @ 80
Tabata push ups
I'm really liking this 10's wave of Juggernaut so far. This block is basically serving as a hypertrophy block for me, which is good considering I want to make the move up to 148. It's definitely a change of pace for me considering I havent done any high rep work in a long time but I think it could shouck my body into some solid gains.
Todays exercise of the day is: Monster Walks
These are absolute murder on your glutes and hamstrings. I especially love these for female athletes because they help to strengthen the hip abductors which can help to improve the knee valgus posture that is typical of young female athletes. These can be used as a part of a dynamic warm up or as a part of your full workout.
Well that's all for today guys. Until next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment