Sorry it's been awhile since I've blogged! Last week was my max test week. It didn't really go as well as I hoped, but I definitely don't work out as much as I should so I guess it makes sense. I also had to do all my max attempts in one day since I had so much other stuff going on last week. The end of the year has been totally crazy!! Anyways....my bench and deadlift didn't move, but my squat went up 15lbs to 125. I actually did PR on conventional deadlift at 130. I've hit 135 sumo and with a hex bar before though. So my PRs stand at:
Squat: 125
Deadlift: 135
Bench: 65
In other news....I passed my certification exam!!! I've been studying so much for it lately that I've been slacking so much on my workouts but it was worth it. I am now an ACSM Certified Health Fitness Specialist! :)
I start a new program Tuesday, so keep reading!! Happy lifting!
No comments:
Post a Comment