Hey guys, I just finished week 2 of my 10's wave of JTS (intensification week). Below are my write ups for Friday and Sturday
Friday:
Dynamic Warm up
Deadlift: 5x135, 5x225, 5x245, 3x10 @ 265
Good Mornings: 4x15 @ 95lbs
Body rows/hip extensions 4x5 each leg
These are absolute MURDER on your posterior chain. They kill your glutes and hamstrings along with working your upper back. Not to mention it takes a good deal of core stability to do these.
Tabata Isometric Back Extensions
Saturday
Dynamic Warm up
Military Press: 5x45, 5x65, 5x75, 3x10@85
Close Grip Bench Press: 5x45, 5x135, 5x145, 5x145, 5x145
Pec Fly/Hammer Curl: 3x10
Tabata Push Ups
5x100 yard Hill Sprint
So far everything is feeling good. I'm looking forward to going into next week and crushing some rep PR's. My weight is running real high right now (thanks senior week) so I'm starting to watch my carb intake and timing to help get back down to the 145-148 region which has historically been the weight where my training goes the best. I've noticed that with my weight gain, my work capacity is going down and its causing me to take excessive rest between sets so I'm throwing in some conditioning work. Thats all for today guys, until next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment