Friday, May 4, 2012

Steve 5/2//2012

So I slacked a bit on logging my workout from Wednesday but here it is!


 I use
Dynamic Warm up/foam roll


Incline bench: 45x5, 95x5, 120x5x7


Tabata push ups


Lateral raise: 25x10x4


Hammer Curl: 25x10x3


Barbell Curl 45x10x3






For those of you who don't know what a Tabata protocol is, it's when you do 20 seconds of an exercise, 10 seconds rest for a total of 4 minutes (8 rounds). You can use this with literally any exercise if you're looking for a quick workout. With my personal training clients I use it with biking, push ups, sit ups, russian twists, etc. I'm currently going to try and do Tabata push ups as a little extra help for my bench and conditioning.




Also, if you havent yet, check out m girlfriends PrettyStrong powerlifting page!
http://prettystrongpowerlifting.com/lifters/chrissy-giorgetti/


Thats all for today folks. May the 4th be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment