Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Steve Juggernaut week 2

Hey guys, I'm now in week 2 of Juggernaut. I'm still in the 10's wave. Here's my workouts for the past 2 days:


Monday:

Dynamic stretch/foam roll

Squat: 5x45, 5x135, 5x175, 5x195, 3x10@205

Here's a video of my squat:
 

Deadlift: 8x1 @ 185 + quaded mini




This was a little bit less than usual but I was feeling gassed so I figured I'd make them feel explosive rather than have to grind them out.

After this I did a core circuit of:
 3x
30s planks
30s bird dogs
30s pikes on stability ball 

then tabata Russian twists

Tuesday:

Dynamic Warm up

Bench: 5x45, 5x105, 5x115, 3x10@125

Slingshot bench: 2x185, 2x225, 2x225, 2x215

Here's a video of my slingshot bench:

  

Close Grip Incline bench: 4x10 @ 95

Bent Over Rows: 4x10 @ 95


Overall, things have been going well. My hip is getting progressively better and now that Senior Week is over I'm back into the swing of lifting so expect more updates. Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment