Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Chrissy 4/30/12

Hey guys! I'm so bad at this whole blogging thing! This weekend was a big one for me-it was my last dance show at IC! So sad! I had a show at 2pm and 8pm on Sunday, and I was in 6 dances so by Sunday night I was exhausted. They went well, though, and the senior dance was so much fun! I hope it wasn't my last time dancing ever, I'm really going to try to find a place to dance back home. BUT, you came here to read about my workouts not my dance show so lets get to it...
My main lift today was bench. Steve is making me bench 2 days a week now because my bench is so bad. I hate it but I know its good for me. My workout today went as follows:

Bench:
5x35, 5x45, 5x50, 2x55, 10x45

OHP/Upright Row:
10x27.5x4 each

Fly:
12x12.5x3

Hammer Curl:
10x6x4

Tricep Ext
10x12.5x4

Band-pull apart x25
Hip Thruster:
3x15

Here is a video of my bench:



And I'll leave you with a picture of the seniors from my dance show!

Happy lifting everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment